Thursday, November 20, 2008

cheetaahh's here

I am cheetaahh, lover of cats and other animals. My favorite wild cat (ok, I love them all!) is the cheetah - swift, sleek and beautiful. The more I learn about cheetahs and other wild cats, the happier I am. I use wild cats and other animals as inspirations for my poetry.

Recently, I entered a local chapbook contest using quite a different theme - my city - Los Angeles and the different areas. Of course I naturally included several animal poems, since they are such a big part of my life. But, I will use these poems as a starter for my next chapbook. I'm in the process of forming different sections for this book. Since I have cities (well, only small sections of LA) I will expand it to a section on animals, my life, etc...

Most of all, I will do my best to write in this blog as much as possible, even with my dysfunctional "g" key.

No comments: