Friday, June 4, 2010

Photos from Memorial Day

Seeing as how I dislike posting my photos on facebook - it's too difficult and causes too much trouble on my computer, I will post them here from now on. My friends can come here and look at my photos. This way they belong to me and I don't have to fuss with fb's stupid rules. ;-) I had more photos, but they didn't come out very well - I'm still trying to learn what I'm doing with my camera (most of the photos turned out like the people in them had skin disease since I used the wrong light setting) - but I have been getting more comfortable with the basics of Photoshop. Enjoy the few photos I have posted here. When I get time, I'll revise and post more.

2 comments:

Geo. said...

Michelle,
I've never mastered the trick of uploading photos and congratulate you. Do post more pics. I've enjoyed these, especially the one where the little goat tests the edibility of your cheek! You have the kindest eyes.
Geo.

Michelle said...

Thank you Geo. I appreciated your comment. As you can see, I don't get to my blog too often.